Cool that you got them! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] When they are all ready, I got too see them!a before and after affect.
Printable View
Cool that you got them! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] When they are all ready, I got too see them!a before and after affect.
Ana, how are the dolls doing? What did you end up doing with all of them? Do you have pics?
Do you have any pictures of them now.I love to see how they are doing.
I can't wait to see your new girls' "Extreme Makeover: American Girl Edition" Good luck!
an extreme makeover show for dolls would be really interesting balletmom
Hello!
I am almost there! Have been wicked busy lately, but 3 of the dolls are almost done.
The Samantha is done and I have taken some pics and will post soon.
"2of4", originally AGoT15, will be renamed Rhada (as in the lover of Lord Krishna) and will be my Indian girl
The Josefina in the lot is almost done (needs to get hip replacement surgery, but her hair is all set)
And the Addy in the group is almost ready too.
Sooooo... I am not doing that bad! I am only keeping 1 of the 4! [img]redface.gif[/img]
LOL!
Ana [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]
That was a wonderful variety of skin tones in that lot of dolls. We are all looking forward to seeing the finished versions! Is the name Rhada from some book or movie?
Rhada's name comes from Hindu stories about Lord Krishna and his mischivieous love interests! He used to have all the girls in town running after him, but the one that was of pure heart and most sincere feelings was Rhada, so she was the one chose as his companion/consort (in a nutshell!)
DD loves her [ame="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1591430011/qid=1121978397/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-3144764-2759262?v=glance&s=books&n=507846"]Little Krishna book[/ame], and this inspired the name (coupled with AGoT15's skin and hair tones!)
Pics coming soon!
Ana [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]